Magnetic Bore Sight Overview
- Concentric Circles To Assist Centered: New concentric circles on the magnet surface can assist the bore sight to better center at the muzzle. Auxiliary lines help center, improve your zeroing accuracy.
- Super Bright Green Laser: The magnetic bore sighting laser has a preset centered green laser beam that is clearly visible in very bright daylight, convienent for you to zero your optics between 15-100 yards. SPECS: Class IIIA laser, power: less than 5mW.
- Strong Magnetic: MidTen laser bore sight uses high-strength magnets, connected to the muzzle easily and quickly, avoiding the possibility of slipping due to unstable adsorption. It can be used in any caliber as long as it is a flat steel muzzle.
- Protect The Rifling Of The Barrel: The boresighter connects though magnet, while the contact surface is only at the muzzle, so there is no possibility of scratching the rifling of the barrel. This also eliminates the risk of of residual pollutants in the barrel.
- Reliable and Professional: A magnetic laser bore sighter for all calibers, just need to mount it on the muzzle and center by the auxiliary lines on the surface of the magnet. It allows you to carry only one bore sighter to complete the zeroing operation in outdoor activities.
Laser Bore Sight Kit Description
MidTen Green Laser Boresighter with Magnetic Connection
Upgraded magnetic laser boresighter adapts magnetic connection with measurement circles, which can greatly help you center the magnet on the end of the barrel. You will need these concentric circles to ensure accurate placement and alignment.
Why choose MidTen?
Concentric Circles Design
Auxiliary lines for assembly, easily adapted to the muzzle of any caliber steel barrel.
Strong Magnetic: 280g of product weight with 32mm magnetic surface. It covers .17-12GA cal.
Upgraded Battery's Life
Longer battery life of each one for using.
Battery's Life: 8 Hours for green laser
Powerful Green Laser
The green laser sight is more visible than the red laser. It's visible up to 100 yards at very bright daylight.
Laser Type: visible laser
Laser Bore Sighter Kit Specification
|Product Weight||280g (Strong Magnet)|
|Laser Power||<5 mW|
|Laser Class||Class IIIA laser|
|Sighting Range||15-100 yards|
|Keeping Temperature||-10℃ to 40℃|
|Green Laser Wave Length||510-540 nm|
IPX4 Water Resistant
Our Magnetic Bore Sighter can be used normally in rainy days. It is easy to use and easy to transport.
Green Laser is such easily to distinguish from your scope red dot sightmark.
No need to get in touch with rifling of barrel, reducing wear.
If you repeatedly use it, it will damage the rifling of barrel
Magnetic Bore Sight FAQs
Q: Does it work on 12GA or 20GA?
A: Yes, it attaches by a magnet to the end of the barrel, and can be uesd on any caliber equipment as long as your equipment's port is flat and magnetic.
Q: Will it work on stainless steel barrels?
A: Yes, it depends upon the type of stainless steel in the barrel. If the barrel is made with magnetic stainless steel, it will work, otherwise it will not work. Tip: Test your barrel with a conventional magnet first.
Q: How do you center the magnet on the end of the barrel?
A: There are measurement circles on the magnet side, which is get you easierly aligned to the center of muzzle.
Q: What about the green laser bore sight?
A: If you would like to have one bore sight and use it in day light (very bright daylight), green laser would be better. Our Magnetic Bore Sight can offer for 8Hrs battery service life in green laser.
Q: How do I know if its center of the barrel?
A: Our concentric circles design helps you to centered the bore sighting kit of the barrel.
MidTen Green Laser Boresighter with Magnetic Connection
- MidTen has been focusing on hunting products, especially the boresighter for many years.
- Clear and bright laser with high visibility, can work well in any conditions.
- The bore sight adopts a new type of magnet connection design, no need to get in touch with the rifling of barrel, reducing wear.
- The green laser bore sight can be used on any caliber rifle or handgun, one boresighter suit for all caliber, saving your money.
- Upgraded push button switch, convenient to control.
- Length: 78.92mm; Tail width: 33.87mm; Head width: 15.8mm
- Laser Wave length: green laser: 510 to 540 nm, red laser: 640 to 660 nm
- LED Type: visible laser
- Power: <5 mW
- Laser Class: Class IIIA laser
- Material: Aluminum
- Sighting Range: 15 to 100 yards
- Operation: On/Off button
- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
- Battery Type:1 X 14250 (Included)
1 x Laser boresighter
1 x ER14250 Battery
1 x Instruction
Sturdy Aluminum Construction
Sturdy and durable aluminum construction, resistant to drop and corrosion.
The magnetic boresighter emits a straight red laser beam, getting your equipment and optic to be sighted close enough, saving a few rounds for getting "on paper".
The green laser sight is more visible than the red laser. It's visible up to 100 yards at night!
Strong and Powerful Magnet
Strong and Powerful Magnet, will firmly attach to the muzzle, perfectly avoiding the situation boresighter stuck in the barrel, easy and convenient to use.
1. Unscrew the battery cap from the bore sight by turning counterclockwise.
2. Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the opening.
3. Tighten the battery cap by turning Clockwise.
Magnetic Bore Sighter Technical Details
|Magnification Minimum||1 x|
|Compatible Devices||Sights, Scopes|
|Mounting Type||Picatinny Mount|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||4.84 x 3.15 x 2.13 inches|
|Package Weight||0.26 Kilograms|