Bipod Adapter Overview
- Manufacturing in high quality aluminum construction with black anodized finish.
- Fits on handguards and works with the most common bipods on the market,can also be used as a sling stud when bipod is removed.
- Upgraded T-nuts design increases width to provide a sturdy support for bipod. Two convex blocks on both sides can resist much more recoil to provide a solid stability.
- Comes with extra set of the screws and T-nuts for further using.
- Enhanced sling stud won't strip off.
Bipod Mount Description
Upgraded mount adapter with T-nuts on both sides.
Compatible to most kinds of bipod and reduce occupied space for other accessories.
Upgraded blocks on both sides not only make the adapter fit the rail closely, but they also insert to the grooves of rail, meaning that the blocks provide a much more solid support to resist recoil.
Bipod Adapter Specifications
- Length: 2.48"
- Width: 0.98"
- Height: 0.35"
- Weight: 1.76 oz (including T-nuts & Screws)
- Compatibility: Compatible with any M-lok system and Harris type bipods
Two blocks on sides can make adapter install to rail firmly, which resists much more recoil
- 1x Cvlife M-lok Bipod Adapter
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 4x Screws
- 4x T-nuts
Bipod Mount Technical Details
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||4.02 x 2.05 x 0.71 inches|
|Package Weight||0.05 Kilograms|