Red Laser Boresighter Overview
- Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW
- Made to fit the .223 chamber, caliber specific.
- Comes with 2 sets UPDATED batteries (6 AG3 batteries) which can last one and half an hour.
- Easy to sit perfectly in the bore. Sturdy brass construction. Fast gun zeroing and sighting.
- High accuracy to reduce cartridges and shells wasted, sighting range of the bore sight is 15 to 100 yards.
Red Laser Bore Sight Description
Fit In .223 Chamber
This laser boresighter is perfectly fit in .223 chamber, caliber specific.
Made of high quality brass material, durable and not easily deformed.
Each 223 5.56mm bore sight laser has been continuously debugged to ensure the accuracy.
Help you zero in the optic within a few minutes.
Save your time and cartridges and shells.
|Laser Wavelength (nm)||640 to 660|
|LED Type||visible red laser|
|Sighting Range||15 to 100 yards|
|Temperature||-10 to 40 Celsius|
|Battery Type||6 X AG3 (Included)|
How to use the bore sight?
1. Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise
2. Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down
3. Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening
4. Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
5. Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt
6. To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices)
7. Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off
1 x Bore Sight
6 x AG3/LR41 Batteries
Red Laser Bore Sighter Technical Details
|Objective Lens Diameter||5.56 Millimeters|
|Magnification Minimum||1 x, 6 x|
|Mounting Type||Picatinny Mount|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||2.8 x 2.01 x 0.67 inches|
|Package Weight||0.03 Kilograms|