- 【Powerful Green Laser】Clear and bright green laser, which can provide longer distance sighting than red laser boresighter, works well in any weather conditions.
- 【Higher Accuracy】High accuracy to reduce cartridges and shells wasted, sighting range of the 9mm laser bore sight is 15 to 100 yards.
- 【Specification】Class IIIA laser, less than 5mw.Sturdy brass construction. Caution: Keep the green laser beam away from eyes.
- 【Application】The 9mm bore sight is suitable for 9mm chamber, caliber specific. Easy to sit perfectly in the bore.
- 【4 sets of batteries】Comes with 4 sets (12 total) upgraded batteries.Each set of battery can last up to 1 hour.Note: When the battery power is about to run out, the laser will keep flashing and then dim, please replace with the new battery at this time.
Tired of wasting time zeroing and sighting in your rifle?
MidTen GREEN LASER BORE SIGHT WILL BE YOUR BEST CHOICE!
MidTen, as the leading laser boresighter brand, has been pursuing the most advanced bore sight.
- The clear green laser beam can provide a precise reference for faster zeroing and aiming at your target quickly.
- Sturdy brass construction.
- The 9mm bore sight is suitable for 9mm chamber, caliber specific.
- Comes with 4 sets (12 total) upgraded batteries.Each set of battery can last up to 1 hour.
- When the battery power is about to run out, the green laser will keep flashing and then dim, please replace with the new battery at this time.
- Keep the 9mm boresighter's beam away from eyes.
Powerful Green Laser
Highly visible green laser, which can provide longer distance sighting than red laser bore sight, works well in any weather conditions.
The 9mm laser bore sight for pistol is designed to provides a precise reference to zero-in your optic or iron sights so as to reduce the waste of cartridges and shells, and save your time and money.
1 X 9mm Bore Sight
12X AG3 Batteries
How to use the 9mm laser boresighter?
1.Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise
2.Stand the 9mm laser bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down
3.Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening
4.Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
5.Place in your equipment’s chamber and close the bolt
6.To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the equipment’s barrel upward
7.Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the the bore sight off
- Laser Class：IIIA
- Output Power：<5mW
- LED Type：visible green laser
- Laser Wave length：510 to 540nm
- Sighting Range：15 to 100 yards
- Dot Size： 2 inches at 100 yards
- Battery Type：12 X AG3 (Included)
- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃