223 5.56mm Bore Sight Overview
- Clear and bright green laser, which can provide longer distance sighting than red laser bore sight, good for outdoor work in day.
- Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW, safe and harmless. Caution: Keep the green laser beam away from eyes.
- Faster zeroing and high accuracy to aim at the target, sighting range of the 223 laser bore sight is 30 to 300 yards.
- The 5.56 laser bore sight includes 4 sets of batteries (12 AG3 batteries), which can last 2 hours and 40 minutes in total (each set of battery can last up to 40 minutes). Note: When the battery power is about to run out, the laser will keep flashing and then dim, please replace with the new battery at this time.
- The 223 bore sight fits for 5.56 .223 chamber, caliber specific. Easy to sit perfectly in the bore. Sturdy brass construction.
Green Laser Bore Sight Description
Designed for .223Rem / 5.56x45 NATO chamber, caliber specific.
Why Choose MidTen Green Laser Bore Sight?
Powerful Green Laser
Highly visible green laser bore sight, which can provide longer distance sighting range than red, works well in any weather conditions. Class IIIA laser, <5mW power.
Sturdy Brass Construction
Reliable and durable boresighters with brass construction. Do Not have the on/off button. Removing the batteries after zeroing to turn the laser off.
MidTen laser bore sights are factory accurate to help zero your optics or red dot quickly with no further adjustments required. Saving your time and money.
How to use the bore sight?
1. Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise
2. Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down
3. Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening
4. Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
5. Place in your equipment’s chamber and close the bolt
1. open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the equipment’s barrel upward
2. Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off
3. When the battery power is about to run out, the laser will keep flashing and then dim, please replace with the new battery at this time
- Use 3 LR41 batteries at a time. Upgraded battery, each set can last up to 40mins.
- Comes with 4 sets of batteries (12 in total).
- Do not have the ON/OFF switch, the bore sighting laser will automatically "turns on" when the battery installed, and "turns off" only when the battery is removed.
- To improve the battery life, please remove the battery after use.
Laser Bore Sight Technical Details
|Magnification Minimum||1 x|
|Mounting Type||Picatinny Mount|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||2.95 x 2.48 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight||0.03 Kilograms|
|Model Name||bore sighting laser 223/556|
|Included Components||1 x laser bore sight 223/5.56, 12 x LR41 batteries (4 sets)|