Bore Sight Kit Overview
- Upgraded 16 Adapters with Numbers: Bore sighting laser comes with 16 adapters, suitable for .17-12GA Caliber. The serial number clearly marked on the adapters, convenient for you to quickly select the suitable adapter for the caliber.
- Efficiency: Increase the accuracy with pre-set green laser, no need manual adjustments, providing a precise reference to zero your optics or iron sights, saving cartridges and shells. Class IIIA laser; less than 5mW.
- Powerful Green Laser Beam: Super bright and clear green laser, the visibility of the laser bore sight is up to 100 yards. Lightly pressed the button to turn ON/OFF the laser. Convenient for you to zero in any weather conditions.
- 5 Hours Long Battery Life: 800mAh of each battery can last up to 5 hours. The laser boresighter comes with an extra battery attached, totally 2 batteries. You can replace the battery at any time, and no need to worry about power off when outside.
- New Arbor Accessory: Our bore sighting laser kit comes with an arbor as an auxiliary tool. For .54-12GA caliber, the arbor can form 2 contact points with the muzzle when installed on the bore sight, improves the stability of the laser bore sighter.
Green Laser Bore Sighter Description
|Product Length||7 inch/17.78 cm|
|Power Battery||1x CR2 (one more extra battery attached)|
|Fit caliber||0.17-12GA calibers|
|Max Output||＜5 mw|
Choose Your Suitable Adapter
16 upgraded adapters. Perfectly fit for 0.17 to 12GA caliber. The number mark on the adapter can help you choose the right caliber adapter faster.
Easy and quick installation steps
1×arbor, make the boresighter stable
The clear green laser beam can provide a precise reference for zeroing and sighting at your target quickly.
Longer Battery Life
Come with 2 sets of upgraded CR2 batteries
800mAh each battery, which have longer service life than others.
Press Button Switch
Big and sensitive button switch
Just lightly press to turn ON/OFF the light, control it conveniently.
Precise reference to zero-in optic or iron sights, reduce the waste of cartridges and shells.
How to Use Our Laser Boresight Kit?
Our green laser bore sighting kit is suitable for 0.17-12GA caliber (including but not limited to 223 cal/5.56mm; 9mm/308 cal；6.5mm; 12GA cal).
- Spin the adapter with couple times till it is close to the size of your caliber.
- Insert the small rod of laser bore sight into the barrel.
- Screw the bore sighter untill it stays tight inside breeches chamber in the barrel.
The green laser dot is easy to distinguish from your red dot aiming marks.
1. Keep boresighter's beam away from eyes.
2. Before bore sighting your scope, make sure that the firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction.
3. After the firearms is bore sighted, make sure to remove the bore sighting laser and adapter from the firearm.
Package of Laser Bore Sight Kit Multiple Caliber Includes:
1* Boresighter/16* Adapters fit .17-12GA caliber
2* CR2 battery (800mAh each battery)/1* Screwdriver
1* Instructions/1* Padded storage box
Laser Bore Sighter Kit Technical Details
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.35 x 7.48 x 0.98 inches|
|Compatible Devices||Sights, Scopes|
|Mounting Type||Picatinny Mount|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||7.76 x 3.35 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight||0.17 Kilograms|