- 【High Accuracy】 High accuracy to reduce cartridges and shells wasted, sighting range of the bore sight is 15 to 100 yards. Fast gun zeroing and sighting.
- 【Sturdy and Durable】Sturdy and durable brass construction, it is not easy to deform under high and low temperature environments, which can ensure the accuracy of the bore sighter.
- 【3 Sets of Batteries】 Comes with 3 sets (6 total) upgraded batteries. Each set lasts up to an hour. Please remove the batteries after use.
- 【Application】The 9mm bore sight is made to fit the 9mm chamber, caliber specific.
- 【Specification】Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW.
- 2021 new version, made to fit the 9mm chamber, caliber specific.
- High accuracy, fast gun zeroing and sighting, saving your money and ammo.
- Sturdy and durable brass construction, can well maintain shape even at high or low temperature.
- Comes with 3 sets upgraded batteries. Each set lasts up to an hour.
- Professional product engineer and QA to ensure the high quality and precise reference of the product.
- Length: 1 inch; Tail width: 0.39 inch; Head width: 0.29 inch
- Laser Wave length (nm:) 640 to 660
- LED Type: visible red laser
- Power: <5 mW
- Construction: Brass
- Sighting Range: 15 to 100 yards
- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
- Battery Type:2 X AG3 (Included)
- Avoid direct eye exposure to the laser.
- Insert the 2 supplied batteries (LR41) into the boresigher. Negative electrode first.
- If you plan to store the boresighter for a long time without use, remember to remove the batteries.
1. Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise.
2. Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down.
3. Insert 2 batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening.
4. Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on).
5. Place in your equipment’s chamber and close the bolt.