Green Laser Bore Sight Overview
- Green Laser Bore Sighter - Bright and clear green laser, the sighting rang is 3 times that of the red laser boresigter at night, so this 9mm green bore sighter is a good choice for keeping a focus on outdoor work.
- 12 Batteries - Comes with 4 sets (12 total, use three at a time) improved batteries. Each set lasts up to an hour. Please remove the batteries after use.
- High Accuracy - Spot on accurate, the 9mm bore sight allows you to align with your optics with a few minutes, save your time and cartridges and shells. Sighting range of the bore sight is 15 to 100 yards.
- Application and Specification - The 9mm green laser bore sight is made to fit the 9mm chamber, caliber specific. The 9mm bore sight laser is class IIIA laser, less than 5mW.
- Sturdy and Durable - Sturdy and durable brass construction, it is not easy to deform under high and low temperature environments, which can ensure the accuracy of the bore sighter.
9mm Green Laser Bore Sighter Description
Laser Bore Sighter Features
- Made to fit the 9mm chamber, caliber specific.
- Green laser is bright enough for outdoor range work.
- High accuracy, fast gun zeroing and sighting, saving your money and ammo.
- Sturdy and durable brass construction, can well maintain shape even at high or low temperature.
- Comes with 4 sets upgraded batteries. Each set lasts up to an hour.
- Professional product engineer and QA to ensure the high quality and precise reference of the product.
Green Laser Bore Sight Specifications
- Length: 1 inch; Tail width: 0.39 inch; Head width: 0.29 inch
- Laser Wave length (nm) : 510 to 540nm
- LED Type: visible green laser
- Power: <5 mW
- Construction: Brass
- Sighting Range: 15 to 100 yards
- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
- Battery Type: LR41 Battery (Included)
Fit for 9mm chamer
After collected the actual use feedback from multiple customers, we adjust the product size to make it more suitable for 9mm chamer.
Improved 12 Batteries (4 sets)- 3 extra sets of batteries are provided, no longer worry about battery exhaustion when using outdoors.
- Using 3 batteries at a time.
Notes- Avoid direct eye exposure to the laser.
- Insert the 2 supplied batteries (LR41) into the boresigher. Negative electrode first.
- If you plan to store the boresighter for a long time without use, remember to remove the batteries.
Laser Bore Sighter Technical Details
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||8.07 x 6.02 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight||0.04 Kilograms|
|Color||Rose Gold, Green|
|Sport Type||Hunting, Airsoft|