- Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW
- Made to fit the 12-Gauge chamber, caliber specific
- Comes with 1 set batteries (3 AG13 batteries) which can last eight hours.
- Easy to sit perfectly in the bore. Sturdy brass construction. Fast gun zeroing and sighting.
- High accuracy to reduce cartridges and shells wasted, sighting range of the bore sight is 15 to 100 yards.
- Length:60mm; Tail width: 22mm; Head width: 20mm
- Laser Wave length (nm:) 640 to 660
- LED Type: visible red laser
- Power: <5 mW
- Construction: Brass
- Align Range: 15 to 100 yards
- Dot Size: 2 inches at 100 yards
- Operation: On/Off End Cap
- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
- Battery Type:3 X AG13 (Included)
How to use the 12 Gauge bore sight?
- Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counterclockwise
- Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down
- Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening
- Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
- Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt
- To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices)
- Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off