12GA Red Laser Bore Sight Overview
- Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW
- Made to fit the 12-Gauge chamber, caliber specific
- Comes with 1 set batteries (3 AG13 batteries) which can last eight hours.
- Easy to sit perfectly in the bore. Sturdy brass construction. Fast gun zeroing and sighting.
- High accuracy to reduce cartridges and shells wasted, sighting range of the bore sight is 15 to 100 yards.
12 Gauge Laser Boresighter Description
Precautions for use:
- The 12GA laser bore sight is not a training laser, please pay attention to identification when purchasing.
- Do not point the laser port to the eyes.
- The 12 gauge boresighter does not have an on/off button. The laser lights up after installing the battery, please remove the battery when you need to turn it off.
- After using the laser sight, remove the battery to extend battery life.
- If the laser flashes, the battery may be low, please replace it in time.
- Length: 60mm; Tail width: 22mm; Head width: 20mm
- Laser Wave length (nm:) 640 to 660
- LED Type: visible red laser
- Power: <5 mW
- Construction: Brass
- Align Range: 15 to 100 yards
- Dot Size: 2 inches at 100 yards
- Operation: On/Off End Cap
- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
- Battery Type:3 X AG13 (Included)
How to use the 12 Gauge bore sight?
- Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counterclockwise
- Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down
- Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening
- Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
- Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt
- To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices)
- Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off
The 12 Guage laser sight is tested and zeroed before leaving the factory, making it zeroing more accurate.
The bore sight fits most 12 gauge calibers and is easy to install and remove. The package contains 1 calibrator and 1 set of upgrade batteries (3 AG13 batteries).
The excellent production process makes the laser works continuously and stably. It can reach about 15 to 100 yards distance in dim conditions.
12GA Bore Sight Technical Details
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.97 x 3.15 x 1.18 inches|
|Item Weight||0.05 Kilograms|
|Magnification Minimum||3 x|
|Compatible Devices||Handgun, Rifle|
|Mounting Type||Picatinny Mount|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||3.1 x 2 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight||0.16 Kilograms|