- High Accuracy and Strong Brightness - 12 gauge green laser bore sight is more penetrating than a red boresighter, reaching an aiming range of approximately 15-100 yards on sunny or foggy days. The 12 gauge bore sight laser allows you to zero in quickly and reduce ammo waste.
- High Temperature and Low Temperature Resistance - 12GA bore sight can be used normally between -10 ℃ and 40 ℃.
- Suitable Size - Fit a 12GA chamber, specific caliber.
- Long-Lasting Battery Life - The package contains 3 sets of upgraded batteries (9 LR44 batteries), and each set of batteries last 2 hours. The bore sight doesn't contain a switch, the laser automatically "turns on" when the battery is installed, and "turns off" only when the battery is removed. Please remove the battery after use.
- Safe - Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW.
Why choose MidTen 12 gauge bore sight laser?
- Accuracy: excellent manufacturing process, effectively improve the accuracy of the 12 gauge shotgun laser bore sight.
- Visibility: In harsh conditions, green laser is easier to see and aligned at longer distances than red laser.
- Battery life: 2 hours per battery pack (3 batteries per use).
- Size: Appropriate size is more suitable for 12 gauge caliber chamber.
Precautions for use:
- The 12 gauge laser bore sight is not a training laser, please pay attention to identification when purchasing.
- Do not point the laser port to the eyes.
- The 12 ga laser boresighter does not have an on/off button. The laser lights up after installing the battery, please remove the battery when you need to turn it off.
- After using the laser sight, remove the battery to extend battery life.
- If the laser flashes, the battery may be low, please replace it in time.
How to use 12ga bore sight laser?
- Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counterclockwise;
- Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down;
- Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening;
- Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on);
- Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt;
- To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices);
- Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off.
- Size: 2.36‘’x 0.87‘'x0.79‘’
- LED Type: green laser
- Align Range: 15 to 100 yards
- Dot Size: 2 inches at 100 yards
- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
- Construction: Brass
- Power: <5 mW
- Battery Type: 9 X LR44 (Included)