Red Laser Bore Sight Kit Overview
- 【Upgraded 16 Adapters with Numbers】: EZshoot laser bore sighter comes with 16 adapters, which can be applied to .177-12GA caliber rifles and pistols, just choosing appropriate size adapter and place the laser unit in the muzzle.
- 【Improve Accuracy】: The bore sight laser kit emitts a clear red laser beam, providing a precise reference for zeroing in on your target, reducing cartridges and shells wasted.
- 【Battery used up to 25Hrs】: The laser bore sight kit features an upgraded CR2 battery which can be used continuously for up to 25 hours.
- 【Easy to Carry and Store】: The bore sight is compact and lightweight,convenient to be carried.
- 【Brightness Enhancement】: Laser class: IIIa. Max. Output Power:＜5mW. Caution: Keep bore sight laser pointing away from eyes.
Laser Boresighter Kit Description
Red Laser Bore Sighter Kit Features:
The clear red laser beam can provide a precise reference for zeroing the gun and aim at your target quickly.
Comes with 2 CR2 batteries with large capacity.
Comes with 16 adapters perfectly fit for 0.17 to 12GA caliber.
High accuracy and stability, wide scope of application.
- The adapters of this bore sight kit are upgraded, which is more durable and sturdy, and it will not get stuck in the muzzle brake like a rubber adapter, providing you with a better experience.
- Upgraded plastic adapters perfectly fit for almost all calibers from 0.17 to 12GA, just select the proper adapter for your gun, saving your money.
- It must be a great gift idea. Especially friends or family members who own multiple types of guns.
Boresighter Kit Specifications:
- Red Laser Sight
- Material: Premium Aluminum
- Max. Output: ≤5 mwW
- Wavelength: 532nw
- Laser class: IIIA
- Color: Red
- Caution: Keep bore sight laser pointing away from eyes.
Here is the simple installation step for boresighter:
1. Unscrew the housing from the middle, assemble the battery into it.
2. Select the proper adapter and tighten by the small screw.
3. Strengthen the adapter by screwdriver.
4. Insert the boresighter into the barrel and make sure the adapter is stable in barrel.
- Visually hard to align the center of the bore with the center of optic.
- Tricky to plainly see the center of the target from behind the equipment.
- Require more ammo and time when zeroing.
- Our bore sighting laser precisely point the target to offer a large, highly visible center.
- Don't worry about the weather, the bore site is much more efficient and visible in various lighting conditions.
- Our laser bore sight kit which fit multiple calibers ensure that your scope and the bore are aligned more stable.
- Useing the boresighting kit makes shooing more enjoyable via ultra-strong accuracy.
1. Keep boresighter's beam away from eyes.
2.Before bore sighting your scope, make sure that the firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction.
3.After the firearms is bore sighted, make sure to remove the boresighter and adapter from the firearm.
Laser Bore Sighter Kit Technical Details
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.35 x 7.48 x 0.98 inches|
|Magnification Minimum||1 x, 2 x|
|Compatible Devices||Handgun, Rifle|
|Mounting Type||Picatinny Mount|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||7.83 x 3.19 x 1.26 inches|
|Package Weight||0.15 Kilograms|