7.62x39mm Bore Sight Overview
- Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW
- Made to fit the 7.62x39mm chamber, caliber specific.
- Comes with 1 set batteries (3 AG3/LR41 batteries) which can last one and half an hour.
- Easy to sit perfectly in the bore. Sturdy brass construction. Fast gun zeroing and sighting.
- High accuracy to reduce cartridges and shells wasted, sighting range of the bore sight is 15 to 100 yards.
Red Laser Bore Sighter Description
The 7.62x39mm red laser bore sight is your best choice!
Solid brass material. Not easy to damage, resistant to friction.
Fast gun zeroing and aligning. Greatly save your time and ammo.
Laser Bore Sight Specifications
|Laser Wave length (nm):||640 to 660|
|LED Type:||Visible Red Laser|
|Temperature:||-10℃ to 40℃|
|Align Range:||15 to 100 yards|
|Package included:||1 X Bore Sight, 3 X AG3/LR41 Batteries|
|Battery Life:||1.5 hours|
How to use the bore sight?
1. Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise
2. Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down
3. Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening
4. Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
5. Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt
6. To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices)
7. Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off
Red Laser Bore Sight FAQs
Q: Does the bore sight have an on/off button?
A: No. The laser will automatically turn on after inserting batteries. Turning off the laser requires removing the batteries.
Q: Why is the laser flickering unstable?
A: If the laser flashes, the battery may be low, please replace it in time.
Q: Is this a training bore sight?
A: No. This is a laser bore sight used to assist with zeroing.
Red Dot Boresighter Technical Details
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.56 x 3.15 x 0.39 inches|
|Magnification Maximum||3 x|
|Magnification Minimum||1 x, 3 x|
|Compatible Devices||Handgun, Rifle|
|Mounting Type||Picatinny Mount|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||3.19 x 2.36 x 0.55 inches|
|Package Weight||0.02 Kilograms|