Laser Bore Sight Overview
- Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW
- Made to fit the .243 308 chamber, caliber specific.
- Comes with 1 set batteries (3 AG3 batteries) which can last one and half an hour
- Easy to sit perfectly in the bore. Sturdy brass construction. Fast gun zeroing and sighting.
- High accuracy to reduce cartridges and shells wasted, sighting range of the bore sight is 15 to 100 yards.
.243/308 Boresighter Description
.243 308 Red Laser Bore Sight Features
- The bore sight red laser fits almost .243/308 chambers. Easy to sit perfectly in the bore.
- Solid brass material. Not easy to damage, resistant to friction.
- Laser Wave length (nm): 640 to 660
- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
- Batteries: included 3 X AG3/LR41
How to use the bore sight?
- Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise.
- Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down.
- Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening.
- Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on).
- Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt.
- To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices).
- Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off.
Red Laser Bore Sight FAQs
Q: Does the bore sight have an on/off button?
A: No. The laser will automatically turn on after inserting batteries. Turning off the laser requires removing the batteries.
Q: Why is the laser flickering unstable?
A: If the laser flashes, the battery may be low, please replace it in time.
Q: Is this a training bore sight?
A: No. This is a laser bore sight used to assist with zeroing.
Laser Bore Sight Technical Details
|Compatible Devices||Handgun, Rifle|
|Mounting Type||Picatinny Mount|
|Product Dimensions||1.87"L x 0.44"W x 0.44"H|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||2.3 x 1 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight||0.02 Kilograms|