- Class IIIA laser, less than 5mW.
- Perfectly fit in .45acp chamber, caliber specific.
- High accuracy to accurately aim at the target, reduce cartridges and shells wasted.
- Comes with two sets of UPDATED batteries(6 LR41 batteries), which has long life.
- Easy to sit perfectly in the bore. Sturdy brass construction. Fast gun zeroing and sighting,saving your time and money.
-- Laser Wave length (nm:) 635 to 655
-- LED Type: visible red laser
-- Power: <5 mW
-- Construction: Brass
-- Sighting Range: 15 to 100 yards
-- Operation: On/Off End Cap
-- Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
-- Battery Type:6 X LR41 (Included)
How to use the bore sight?
1. Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise
2. Asseblem batteries into cap（+ side down）
3.Carefully turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
4.Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt
5.To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices)
6.Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off
-- 1 X Bore Sight
-- 6 X AG3/LR41 Batteries